Announcement on CET burning and release arrangements
Dear CoinEx users:
From Oct 1st, 2018, CoinEx has executed the arrangements of "Long-term dividend allocation plan for CET holders" and allocated CET dividend of Q4, 2018 on a monthly basis. To further guarantee the sustainable development of CET and interests of CET holders, CoinEx decided to make the following arrangements in terms of CET burning and release:
1. From Feb 1st, 2019, CET Long-term dividend allocation plan will be CANCELLED.
2. From Feb 1st, 2019, CoinEx will RESUME the plan of CET repurchase and burning, i.e. repurchasing and burning CET with 50% of our quarterly trans fee revenue; The next quarterly repurchase and burning will take place on Apr 1st.
1. CoinEx team: On Feb 1st, 2019, CoinEx will BURN the rest of the unissued CET (4 BILLION) of CoinEx Team.
2. Free allocation to CoinEx users: On Feb 1st, 2019, CoinEx will RELEASE the rest of the unissued CET of CoinEx promotion.
1. By Oct 1st, 2018, CoinEx has repurchased and burnt a total amount of 94,871,993 CET.
2. On Feb 1st, 2019, CoinEx will disclose the details of 4 billion CET burning. Please stay tuned.
1. After the adjustment, the circulating supply of CET will be reduced to 5,905,128,007 by Feb 1st, 2019.
2. When the circulating supply of CET reduces to 3 BILLION, CoinEx will suspend the plan of CET repurchase and burning.
Follow us & Stay tuned