Long-term dividend allocation plan for CET holders
Dear CoinEx users,
During the “Trade-driven mining” period, CoinEx will allocate 80% of our transaction fee revenue as dividends to CET holders. When the mining period ends, all 50% of the total CET supply for free allocation will be distributed and in full circulation. To guarantee the sustainable development of CET and interests of CET holders, we decide to release a long-term dividend allocation plan by which CET holders will continue to receive dividends after “Trade-driven mining” ends. 80% of our total revenue will be allocated to CET holders and the remaining 20% is kept for CoinEx development and daily operations. The arrangements are as follows:
1. Ratio: 80% of CoinEx’s total revenue from all features will be allocated to CET holders as dividends;
2. Frequency: Every month;
3. Allocation: 80% of CoinEx’s total revenue will be used to repurchase CET from the secondary market and allocated to qualified CET holders proportionately. If your CET holdings are on CoinEx, we’ll allocate the dividends directly to your accounts or otherwise, to your CET wallet addresses elsewhere. The locked part in CoinEx team’s 50% out of the total supply is qualified for dividend allocation as well.
We will then cancel the current policy to repurchase and burn CET with 20% of our monthly trans fee revenue.
The above dividend allocation plan will go effective in the first month following the end of “Trade-driven mining”. Please refer to further announcement.
CoinEx reserves the final rights of explanation for this dividend allocation plan.
Follow us & Stay tuned