Markets
Exchange
Futures
Finance
Promotion
More
Newbie
Log In

NOIA

No. 296
Syntropy
AMM
AI & Big Data
DePin
Ethereum
NOIA Price Today
0
USD
7.82%
Lower Price
0
Upper Price
0
24H Value(USD)
0
Total Market Cap(USD)
0
Circulating Market Cap (USD)
0
Total Circulation
729.55M
72.95%
Total Supply
1.00B

Price

NOIA Price Change
24H
--
7 days
--
30 days
--
90 days
--
180 days
--
365 days
--
All
--

Markets

Exchange
Market
Price
24H Change
30D Change
24H Volume
24H Value
Coin Introduction

1. Project introduction

Syntropy's On-Chain Streaming Oracle, powered by its proprietary tech stack, offers seamless access to real-time and historical on-chain data. It eliminates dependence on centralized data services, delivering multi-chain data with lightning-fast speed.

Syntropy's ecosystem is a vibrant mix of data publishers, developers, applications, and end-users. All collaboratively employing the Data Layer to ensure swift and seamless access to real-time, historical on-chain data. It's an ecosystem committed to democratizing blockchain data access for everyone.

2. Token application and distribution

Token application:

Syntropy will have a dedicated pool of tokens – reward pool – with a release algorithm to support the Validator network in the form of block formation rewards. In order to attract actors into the system, there exists a subsidy program for Brokers and Observers, similar to the block formation rewards. Both of these actors are required to credit a required amount of tokens on-chain when registering for their roles.

Token distribution:

NOIA token, which is an ERC-20 token, will have around 73.5% of its supply circulating at the end of 2023. This leaves 26.5% of undistributed supply, which will be used for various incentives in Syntropy Chain and Data Layer as well as future financing.

Investing in cryptocurrencies carries market risks and price volatility. Before buying or selling, investors should consider their investment objectives, experience, and risk tolerance. Investments can result in partial or total loss, and investors should determine the investment amount based on the level of loss they can afford. Investors should be aware of the risks associated with crypto assets and seek assistance from financial advisors if in doubt. Additionally, there may still be unforeseen risks. Investors should consider their financial situation with diligence before making any trading decisions. The opinions, news, analysis, etc., provided on this website are market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. The platform is not responsible for any profit losses incurred due to reliance on this information.

The cryptocurrency data displayed on the platform (such as real-time prices) is sourced from third parties and for reference only, no guarantees provided. Trading on the internet comes with risks, including software and hardware failures. The platform does not control the reliability of the internet and is not responsible for any losses resulting from connection failures or other related issues.