Trade-driven Mining (or "Mining")
From 0:00 July 1st, 2018 (UTC), CoinEx will adopt a "Trade-driven Mining" method to release 3.6 billion CET for free allocation to CoinEx users. We will calculate 100% of our transaction fee income into CET against the real-time rate and give them away to all traders proportionately to their trading volume. From 0:00 July 12th, 2018 (UTC), the definition of Mining Difficulty will be modified from “The upper limit of CET for hourly mining yield per account” to “The upper limit of every share of locked CET (10,000 CET per share) for hourly mining yield per account”. The more CET you lock, the more CET reward you can mine in Trade-driven Mining.
Your difficulty = Your Locked CET / 10,000 * Basic difficulty
* To balance daily CET yield, CoinEx will readjust “Basic difficulty" at 0:00 (UTC) every day based on earnings and difficulty of the last day.
E.g. The basic difficulty is 100 CET per share per hour and the amount of your locked CET is 1,000,000.
In this case, YOUR difficulty = 1,000,000/10,000*100 CET/hour=10,000 CET/Hour
1. Qualification: For ID verified accounts with AT LEAST 10,000 locked CET ONLY; Transactions that use CET as fees are excluded in trade-driven mining.
2. Initial basic difficulty: 25 CET/Hour;
3. Lock CET: Users can lock CET at any time. Once locked, your Difficulty will be adjusted and come into effect immediately.
4. Unlock CET: Users can unlock CET at any time. Once unlocked, your CET will be released back to your account in 24 hours while your Difficulty will be adjusted and come into effect immediately.
5. The lower limit for locking or unlocking CET is 10,000 CET and the amount must be an integral multiple of 10,000 CET.
6. Locked CET is qualified for dividend allocation.
7. Allocation of mining yield: Calculated on an hourly basis according to your latest Difficulty.
Take “Unlocking CET” for instance: If you unlock CET at 13:15, your Difficulty will immediately change from 1000 CET/Hour to 100 CET/Hour. Therefore, your mining yield between 13:00 to 14:00 will be calculated and allocated on the basis of 100 CET/Hour.
8. CoinEx reserves the rights of final explanation of readjusting rules of Trade-driven Mining.
1. Qualification: Min. holding of 100 CET.
2. Distribution: CoinEx will allocate our daily transaction fee income (including all coin types) to ALL CET holders proportionately (i.e. Your CET balance/Total CET). For instance: If our daily transaction fee incomes include BCH, BTC, CET, and USDT, you will receive 80% of these incomes in BCH, BTC, CET, and USDT proportionately. Attention: You will receive 0 dividend when the amount is below 0.00000001.
3. Calculation: Every o'clock from 1:00 to 24:00 (UTC), we will take an hourly snapshot of your CET balance and allocate 80% of transaction fee income of the last hour to ALL CET holders on the snapshot. These dividends will accumulate on an hourly basis.
4. Allocation: Your daily dividend will be sent to your account at 00:00 (UTC) of the next day.
5. Duration: From 00:00 July 1st, 2018 (UTC) to the end of "Trade-driven Mining".
6. Dividend allocation of low-transaction coins
From 0:00 July 2nd, 2018 (UTC), if the EST. value of a coin’s daily dividend is lower than 10 thousand US dollars ($10,000), its dividend will NOT be allocated immediately but accumulated until reaching the standard, and CoinEx will then allocate the dividend to CET holders.
7. CoinEx reserves the rights of final explanation of readjusting rules of Dividend Distribution.
Value of CET
1. Share daily transaction.
2. Used as Transaction fees.
3. Repurchase Plan.
4. Special promotional campaign rights such as FREE new coins to CET balances.
5. Voting rights for new token listing free of charge.