In crypto investment, it is crucial to understand crypto portfolios and regularly sort out transaction history as this process allows investors to review their investment records and make smarter future decisions. CoinEx, a global crypto exchange, enables users to view and export their transaction history with one click, so that they can stay informed of their asset portfolio, transaction records, and profits & losses. Today, we’ll show you how to view and export your transaction history on CoinEx step by step.
I. Log in to the CoinEx website and find the transaction history
1. Visit the CoinEx website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account, click on [Assets] in the upper right corner, and select [History] from the drop-down menu.
2. Select [Spot] on the History page, and then click on [Export data] in the upper right corner to access the data export interface for all accounts.
II. Export account data according to specific needs
1. On the data export page, you can export up to 50,000 transaction records for all types of accounts, including Spot, Margin, Futures, and Financial.
2. You may choose [Data Range], [Account], and [Asset]; you can also export transaction records for selected assets from all or individual accounts.
It should be noted that you can only export data up to 6 times per month. If the limit is exceeded, you will need to wait until the next month. Once the export request is submitted, the system will generate the data after a period of time, and you will be notified via email and internal messages after the data is generated. Additionally, you can download the data requested within 7 days after it is generated. After 7 days, the download link will expire, and you will need to submit another export request.
III. Download and view the relevant data
1. After exporting the data, CoinEx will send you an email, notifying you that the data is exported and available for download from your mailbox.
2. Once you download the compressed file, you will find four CSV files in it, corresponding to your spot, margin, futures, and financial accounts; the CSV file corresponding to the particular account will be empty if no data is generated within the selected period.
If you just view the transaction history of a specific asset within a certain period, you can check out the data on the webpage, without the need to export it. For instance, to check USDT Spot records, you can click on Spot on the [History] page, select USDT from [Asset], and choose a time period.
Furthermore, you can go to [Asset Overview] to view the asset portfolio and access the [PNL] section to examine your daily profits and losses, as well as asset trends.
On CoinEx, you can easily manage your transaction records with just one click, making your trading process easier and more convenient. CoinEx has been committed to making crypto trading easier through easy-to-use products and smooth trading services. As it continues to refine and upgrade its products, crypto users from around the world will have access to more “one-click” crypto trading services on the exchange.