Zano is a privacy-focused blockchain ecosystem launched in 2019, offering confidential asset support. Zano addresses the issue of privacy in blockchain transactions by providing a platform with untraceable transactions using advanced tools such as ring signatures and stealth addresses.
In this article, we will discuss what Zano is, learn about ZANO coins, and delve into its tokenomics and statistics. We will also explore the history of the company, its features, and the value of ZANO. The article will conclude by offering concise guidance on purchasing ZANO coins.
What Is Zano?
Zano is an innovative blockchain-based project that is aimed at creating a secure and easily expandable digital currency. Zano incorporates functionalities designed to guarantee the privacy of crypto transactions. The core technology supporting their blockchain solution combines decentralization, security, and flexibility, making it a highly suitable option for both decentralized transactions and online commerce.
The primary objective of Zano is to address the need for a stable, scalable and secure blockchain network that preserves privacy. To accomplish this, Zano utilizes a blockchain architecture known for its robustness and adaptability. This architecture has undergone thorough testing to address the common difficulties often faced in the initial stages of similar projects, thereby establishing a reliable and consistent network.
Zano employs a combination of Proof of Work (PoW) and Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus mechanisms, a hybrid approach that enhances security and prevents double-spending attacks. The incorporation of PoS serves to improve the security measures already inherent in traditional PoW blockchains.
The distinguishing privacy features of Zano are rooted in its utilization of established cryptographic primitives introduced through CryptoNote. The features including stealth addresses and ring signatures, guarantee untraceability and unlinkability of transactions. This privacy extends to the storage of transaction data on the blockchain with restricted access limited to authorized parties only.
Zano network has a feature where participants in the Zano network can create aliases, like @username, which can be connected to a payment address. This feature enhances the user-friendliness of the network. The aliases will serve various purposes, including a specialized messaging platform, a service to assess user reputation, and a system for authentication based on aliases.
What Is ZANO Coin?
Zano coin is a privacy-centric cryptocurrency with a focus on security and scalability. Deploying advanced tools such as ring signatures and stealth addresses, it prioritizes user privacy. Though relatively new, Zano holds promise as an advantageous tool for e-commerce. Despite being in the developmental phase, the team has a robust track record and dependable technology.
Zano offers various benefits:
- Privacy: Zano facilitates anonymous transactions, safeguarding customer privacy, a crucial aspect for businesses.
- Security: Zano leaverages cutting-edge tools like ring signatures and stealth addresses to ensure safe transactions, which helps stop hackers from following or stealing the transactions.
- Scalability: Zano is designed for scalability, accommodating a high volume of transactions which is an advantage for businesses with significant payment processing needs.
- Decentralization: As a decentralized cryptocurrency, Zano operates without censorship and centralized regulations, making it appealing for businesses seeking to evade censorship or limitations.
ZANO Token Statistics
*Data source: The table above is real-time data from Coinmarketcap as of September 6, 2023
History of Zano
Zano was developed from collaborative efforts of Andrey Sabelnikov and Pavel Nikienkov, who co-founded the project. In 2016, Zano launched its Initial Coin Offering (ICO), amassing a substantial sum exceeding $1 million. These funds played an important role in the advancement of the Zano blockchain and its native cryptocurrency, ZANO.
Initially established upon the Monero codebase, Zano has undergone significant evolution by branching off and creating its distinct set of features. In protecting user privacy, Zano employs innovative techniques, including the implementation of ring signatures and stealth addresses.
The Zano team is made up of experienced developers and cryptographers. The team is committed to developing Zano into a leading privacy-focused cryptocurrency. Zano has the potential to be a leading privacy-focused cryptocurrency.
How to Buy and Trade ZANO Coins?
CoinEx is a global centralized cryptocurrency exchange, trusted by 5+ millions of users worldwide with 100% reserve. With its 700+ tokens supported, including ZANO, users can now trade easily and seamlessly. To purchase ZANO coins on CoinEx, follow the steps below.
- Create an Account: Start by signing up for a CoinEx account.
- Deposit Funds: After logging in, deposit funds into your CoinEx account using any supported cryptocurrencies or deposit methods available on the exchange. Having funds in your account enables you to execute trades seamlessly.
- Navigate to ZANO Trading Page: Once your account is funded, go to the dedicated ZANO trading page on CoinEx. Here, you can find various trading pairs involving ZANO tokens.
- Choose a Trading Pair: Select the desired trading pair that matches ZANO with another cryptocurrency. For instance, you may choose ZANO/USDT if you wish to trade ZANO against USDT (Tether).
- Specify the Purchase Amount: Determine the quantity of ZANO tokens you want to purchase. Input the amount in the trading interface, which will calculate the corresponding cost based on the current market price.
- Execute the Trade: With the specified amount, proceed to execute the trade. Confirm the details, and if you are satisfied, submit the order.
By following these comprehensive steps, you can easily trade ZANO on CoinEx, taking advantage of the available trading pairs.