CoinEx Tx fee rate varies by different VIP Level and Market Making Level.
VIP Level depends on CET holding while Market Making Level is based on trading volume. The sub-accounts' data will be calculated into the main accounts.
• The snapshots of CET holding (Holding in the non-CoinEx address included) will be taken at 0:00 (UTC) everyday.
• The snapshots of 30-day trading volume will be taken at 0:00 (UTC) and calculated in accordance with the USD exchange rate at that time.
• All VIP Level and Market Making Level will be updated at 1:00 (UTC) everyday.
• User's actual fees is determined by the lower number between VIP Discount and Market Maker Discount.
• If you're a CET holder, 'Using CET as fees' will be enabled by default for your spot trading. CET will be deducted as fees directly during trading. This applies to any coin trading.
• Maker：Market makers are those whom buy or sell at a certain price. They provide the gasoline/depth for the market. Taker：Market takers are those whom look for a suitable proposed buy/sell order actively and execute it once conditions are right. Their orders reduce the market depth.
Spot Market Making Level
Contract Market Making Level
|type||Mainnet Type||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Deposit Fee||Withdrawal Fee|